request

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
request
Although I am plenty capable of making myself a signature, I don't have much time at the moment, seeing as Im down 50 for MW2, Im working on other projects, etc etc. So I was wondering if somebody could make me a signature. Nothing large, just like a userbar, except not that small of a width. I want the colors to be a blue like the skull in my avatar, and the theme (render wise, and brush wise) to be Call of Duty, or modern war. I want the brushes to look like explosions, if possible. Also if you know how, make an overlay border. Font, not too big, in fact make it on the smaller side. The text should say Seemliss. That's all, nothing fancy. Thanks for whoever can make it! I'll be back in an hour or two, gotta do some work.

(I'm not picking anyone specific to do it, so if you want to take a shot at it go ahead)

-Seemliss
I like never make userbars, but I gave it a shot.

Well, it's a little small. I typed out what I wanted a little confusing. I want a signature, but not a large one. I like what you did, but maybe make it bigger and use a Modern Warfare 2 character render instead of a CoD font? Thanks if you retry.
I can do this.
I'll edit with my attempt.
Can you give a rough estimate of the size? If not, it's ok.
350x150 sounds good.
I'll get right to it.

EDIT: Will be done in a day or two...
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'll get right to it.

EDIT: Will be done in a day or two...
Looking forward to seeing it.

@Virus: I will use it definitely. +rep bruh.


Any better? Sorry not that used to requests.
i can make a try for it as well
unless you dont need 1 now
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
i can make a try for it as well
unless you dont need 1 now
Try please, I want a few to compare and choose.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?