Thumbs upDetectedUPDATE: Hookless UAV hack with XIGNCODE3 bypass v2

Posts 16–30 of 96 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by marcus2010 View Post
hi there ccman first time trying this out worked like a charm. Never done this before and those who cant read its easy to understand.

Download VS 2013 , open file in VS 2013 then Click Find solution this will then create a file located in a new folder called releases this will be the dill file ..use loader to inject

Just about to try it now

ok when injecting I get a message from the injector saying: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or Write ProcessMemory request was completed ??? any help would be great

Logged over 30 times now and the same message, also the uav isn't working for me any help would be nice ..thanks
That could be caused by the loader trying to inject the cheat too fast when the process is still initializing.
Or are you trying to inject it ingame? I hope that's not the case
Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

That could be caused by the loader trying to inject the cheat too fast when the process is still initializing.
Or are you trying to inject it ingame? I hope that's not the case
i run the injector before i run ava, once i enter my log details and click ok the message is displayed while ava is loading up
ccman32 I can not do that.

someone help me?

downloaded the visual studio 2013 what to do now?
Quote Originally Posted by MadJack3D View Post
ccman32 I can not do that.

someone help me?

downloaded the visual studio 2013 what to do now?
C+P the code, compile it and voila.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


C+P the code, compile it and voila.

you can deliver me it compiled?
I can not compile: /
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


C+P the code, compile it and voila.
Easier said then done lol.
Quote Originally Posted by boemboem View Post
Easier said then done lol.
I agree. Can somebody tell us who don't understand, how to do it. Or maybe post a link to a video? Because I have looked some videos and tried to figure it out but I still don't know how to do. Can somebody upload the compiled file or maybe just PM me? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by marcus2010 View Post
Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or Write ProcessMemory request was completed
That happens when your antivirus is blocking part of the process. Make sure to disable it before proceding with the injection process.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

That happens when your antivirus is blocking part of the process. Make sure to disable it before proceding with the injection process.
Yep that's another possible reason. I had this problem with my old antivirus.
ccman32 Thanks
we need a ccman64 but this one is great.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! @ccman32
Guys How do i compile it? Anyone want to help?
please help when iam using the loader into the compiled .dll
i got microsoft n e t framework error
where do I find the "find solution" button?
Quote Originally Posted by zlackerpro009 View Post
where do I find the "find solution" button?
Why would you want such a button? You have to BUILD the solution.
Posts 16–30 of 96 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us