SolvedCOD3RIN...Please help me make a hack...

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
COD3RIN...Please help me make a hack...
COD3RIN or anyone...I need your help..Please make hack for me....I beg you...Im newbie...
-TeamESP
-Hack Damage
-Hack speed
-Hack Weapon to melee
please make the hack....
Quote Originally Posted by aimankarami View Post
COD3RIN or anyone...I need your help..Please make hack for me....I beg you...Im newbie...
-TeamESP
-Hack Damage
-Hack speed
-Hack Weapon to melee
please make the hack....
Sorry but I'm not creating hack anymore
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


Sorry but I'm not creating hack anymore
Why not? You could get the contributor title.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


Why not? You could get the contributor title.
Seriously I create more hack in every game but nothing happened
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

Seriously I create more hack in every game but nothing happened
In order for you to become a contributor someone has to suggest you as position's candidat to the admins however you would need to keep releasing cheats/cheating tools for 3~6 months if I'm not mistaken. @Liz .
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


In order for you to become a contributor someone has to suggest you as position's candidat to the admins however you would need to keep releasing cheats/cheating tools for 3~6 months if I'm not mistaken. @Liz .
nvm mind well close thread
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?