HelpMinecraft factions help?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft factions help?
Hello, I need help with this, so I want my players to have 24 power when they first make a faction and each user they gain they will gain 4 power so if they have 1 player the faction will have 24 power then if they get another they'll have 28 another, 32, can anyone help me with this, please?
Thank you,
- Tincon1.
do you own the server/have op?
Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
do you own the server/have op?
Yep, I own it.
You could set their power to 4 when they join the server.. for each hour they'll gain 2 power with the current config. And then just set the maximum player power to 4. I don't know how about the 24 Faction Power at start. //Will try to figure something out

Config location: "/mstore/factions_mconf/instance.json"

Set this:
Code:
"defaultPlayerPower": 0.0,
to this:
Code:
"defaultPlayerPower": 4.0,
Quote Originally Posted by fl4zh View Post
You could set their power to 4 when they join the server.. for each hour they'll gain 2 power with the current config. And then just set the maximum player power to 4. I don't know how about the 24 Faction Power at start. //Will try to figure something out

Config location: "/mstore/factions_mconf/instance.json"

Set this:
Code:
"defaultPlayerPower": 0.0,
to this:
Code:
"defaultPlayerPower": 4.0,
Thanks, I use factions v1.6.9.4, ik its possible, i've played a server with it, its down now. not sure how to do the 24 part.
^^^^^^^^
Remember to say thanks :P
/Bump still dont know
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us