OutdatedSimple Triggerbot by Psycho

Posts 61–75 of 94 · Page 5 of 7
It's a very nice triggerbot; it got me a few kills, but nothing TOO special. It's NOT detected, don't believe all the others.
my teammate got banned live while I was using this hack haha oh well I'll be careful for now

Edited: could mean this is still undetected but be careful with any hacks, for now
how are you guys? anyone still using the hack?
I am still using haven't got a chance to play today but I haven't been banned yet so just be careful for now
Its still undetected
:(
just got vac ban, could you update please
really from this hack ? i used it for 3 games to get a better rank hope i dont get a ban now :O
Quote Originally Posted by jalkamees9 View Post
just got vac ban, could you update please
I'll make a new update this weekend, busy with schoolwork and got no time for coding.
Quote Originally Posted by IcryJokel View Post
i use it without a ban.
vac bans are delayed and i havent used any other hacks with this account
Quote Originally Posted by jalkamees9 View Post
vac bans are delayed and i havent used any other hacks with this account
I know, but the delay is not longer then 2 days. And ich play with this hack since 5 days
Awesome, was looking for a good one
i hope i dont get a vac used it only for 3 games -.-
Posts 61–75 of 94 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?