why i have biggest lags when i run cheat&
OutdatedSimple Triggerbot by Psycho
Randomly shoots, even if I look up or down, when I try to buy weapons it double clicks so I get the wrong weapon, when it shoots it's very laggy it even crashed my cs go once. Overall, very bad.
anyone have a hot key list ?
Can i please get the version usable for polyloader? Downloading compiled exes not working on all pcs well aswell... #ImNotLeecher #NoHateJustAskin
Nice post farming. Oh and its not detected. Not gonna believe some1 with 15 posts, joined 2015, and didn't even provide proof.
- - - Updated - - -
Use the other one i released, it has both trigger and bhop, the trigger is done the same way (altough you'll need to remove the Poly functions from the source :P)
- - - Updated - - -
Use the other one i released, it has both trigger and bhop, the trigger is done the same way (altough you'll need to remove the Poly functions from the source :P)
still undetected?
Working and undetected as 03/23/2015, at least for me. Played 8 competitive MM games, every match with a win and not got banned yet.
i got banned the 1st time i used, lol, rekt.
No one would say lol rekt if they got banned
I'm with psycho.
I'm with psycho.Very useful. Thank you psycho! Got me into Silver 4. c;
This thread is closed for replies.





