OutdatedSimple Triggerbot by Psycho

Posts 31–45 of 94 · Page 3 of 7
Is it possible to use this on a alt account, then play on a main account and get banned for VAC searching in the memory?
Quote Originally Posted by MafiaHax View Post
Is it possible to use this on a alt account, then play on a main account and get banned for VAC searching in the memory?
Very low chance of getting VAC'd if you only use it on alt, altough your alt has a bigger chance of getting VAC'd.
Quote Originally Posted by Kolbasa1989 View Post
PsychoBitch, nice triggerbot, thanks bro!
Thanks!
PsychoBitch, nice triggerbot, thanks bro!
@Yemiez any chance to get vac ban with vm protecter/themida?????????
Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio666 View Post
@Yemiez any chance to get vac ban with vm protecter/themida?????????
Of course, you always have a chance to get VAC'd no matter if you use cheats private or public, detected or undetected, protected or not. That's what you have being a hacker, unfortunately.
The hack is undetected though, so you have a really small risk of getting VAC'd.
Can i use it in matchmaking?
Nice job mate, works like a charm.
Cheers.
im pressing hotkey it doesnt work bro
Quote Originally Posted by Abdikgudik View Post
I can't set the hotkey
I'll see if I can figure it out, sofar 3 people are having this problem
It does not work
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
I'll see if I can figure it out, sofar 3 people are having this problem
I too having this problem
Works like a treat, thank you!
Great post! Works good as usual @Yemiez. Not too advanced or complex but good on how simple it is. Also a great time that is set for it to react to the enemy on screen.
Thanks I only use trigger and this is one the of best I have used @Yemiez
Posts 31–45 of 94 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?