OutdatedSimple Triggerbot by Psycho

Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Looks good.

//Approved
Thanks!
wont let me set a hotkey :<
Quote Originally Posted by konga70 View Post
wont let me set a hotkey :<
What do you mean as in it wont let you?
Or is it stuck at Searching for csgo?
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
What do you mean as in it wont let you?
Or is it stuck at Searching for csgo?
it just wont let me set a hotkey. It finds cs go fine. Then says hotkey: and ill press every button on my keyboard and nothing happens
finally! and it's true I would want a seperate hack that just have a triggerbot
The only hack I will ever use in my life, thanks a lot man! I will use this, I used your other hack at LEM games and the good thing is I can turn it on or off easy
how do I get this thing to work? and ban rate?
Quote Originally Posted by CSGODevil55 View Post
how do I get this thing to work? and ban rate?
Read instructions and info... Its not hard, and no bans.
Completely new code from all my past releases, should be 100% undetected atm.
Quote Originally Posted by CSGODevil55 View Post
how do I get this thing to work? and ban rate?
honestly bro, you seem like you just bought a computer today. I realllllyyyy wouldnt use hacks if I were you until you can play half decently or itll be obvious and get ya banned. Also, his tutorial is pretty clear on how to use it and since it came out 25 minutes ago, i doubt anyone has an accurate ban rate.

But yeah, still not able to set a hotkey =/
Quote Originally Posted by konga70 View Post
honestly bro, you seem like you just bought a computer today. I realllllyyyy wouldnt use hacks if I were you until you can play half decently or itll be obvious and get ya banned. Also, his tutorial is pretty clear on how to use it and since it came out 25 minutes ago, i doubt anyone has an accurate ban rate.

But yeah, still not able to set a hotkey =/
yes i just brought my computer today and figuring how to use it. i been playing 10 hours on csgo already
Quote Originally Posted by CSGODevil55 View Post
yes i just brought my computer today and figuring how to use it. i been playing 10 hours on csgo already
Then it's gunna probably be pretty obvious. Good luck to ya m8.
but phycho pls
y cant i set hotkey q.q
Quote Originally Posted by konga70 View Post
Then it's gunna probably be pretty obvious. Good luck to ya m8.
but phycho pls
y cant i set hotkey q.q
Add me on skype so we dont keep bumping this!
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Add me on skype so we dont keep bumping this!
added you /10char
Quote Originally Posted by PotZombie View Post
Nice job man!
Thanks!
Oh and 150th post hype... xD
Used, no ban vac, thanks m8
Posts 16–30 of 94 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?