HelpProxy help

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Proxy help
I was wondering how many proxies I should use with eggcrack & the quality they should be? I have about 200 HTTP/Elite proxies should I just use them instead of a 1k list of mixed proxies? Please reply only if you know the answer. Thanks

EDIT: I wasn't sure if anyone would have gotten my point here, I'm basically trying to ask what proxy type would be the best for eggcrack or should I use a mixed one, or should I exclude only one type?
Quote Originally Posted by BestUser121 View Post
I was wondering how many proxies I should use with eggcrack & the quality they should be? I have about 200 HTTP/Elite proxies should I just use them instead of a 1k list of mixed proxies? Please reply only if you know the answer. Thanks

EDIT: I wasn't sure if anyone would have gotten my point here, I'm basically trying to ask what proxy type would be the best for eggcrack or should I use a mixed one, or should I exclude only one type?
you need around 2k WORKING TimeOut 1000ms HTTP proxies and 1k Socks 5
That's a lot time to scrape I guess.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us