G Mod please read

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
G Mod please read
Hi i'm dohp111 and I was banned for advertising but I was on CA and it says the ban will never be lifted ... WTF!

Please un-ban dohp111 I got the keylogging thing straightened out so

PLEASE UN-BAN ME LIZ, Whitten, Dave, ANYONE

lol if anyone is friends with a G mod tell them to look at this thread please
wow dohp, they perma banned u froma keylogger but for advertising, lol my trust in mpgh just went down a few percent
Yes I know

Lol gotta change my flag to Canada
Wrong section. Go to the 'Combat Arms General' section.

This section's for hack releases.
Quote Originally Posted by wolves4life View Post
Wrong section. Go to the 'Combat Arms General' section.

This section's for hack releases.
I know but fro experience barely anyone reads General section

Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
No, Don't make a thread pm Obama, Dave,or Liz or something like that. No one else is to be involved.
They don't reply I have PM'ed Dave and Obame yesterday
Quote Originally Posted by dohp111_back View Post
I know but fro experience barely anyone reads General section
Wrong, it's a pretty active section.

If you don't want to do that, then just PM a mod or someone.
No, Don't make a thread pm Obama, Dave,or Liz or something like that. No one else is to be involved.
You are unbanned. Pm me if you have any more problems.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us