External ESP v1.0 -=ALPHA=-

Posts 46–60 of 127 · Page 4 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by jolzarr View Post
thats what i ment to say lol

/2short
So Undetected? Going to try it out now.
Thanks for the hack btw
Works! but why it's so buggy? ahm can I have the source? maybe I can improve it..
Quote Originally Posted by Java Virtual Machine View Post
Works! but why it's so buggy? ahm can I have the source? maybe I can improve it..
Here's source. He copied and pasted(only changed offsets), you can guess why he did not improve the code and why it's so buggy...
Quote Originally Posted by masterrace View Post
Here's source. He copied and pasted(only changed offsets), you can guess why he did not improve the code and why it's so buggy...

Actually I downloaded it.
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post



Actually I downloaded it.
Yah and recompiled with different offsets... I guess you didn't know how to even link the libraries right.
help please with enigma protector need protect all files or only exe?
Quote Originally Posted by BOyKill View Post
help please with enigma protector need protect all files or only exe?
anyone help pls
Quote Originally Posted by BOyKill View Post
anyone help pls
You only need to protect the .exe file.
32-bit systems work.Works me with Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
Works for Win7 Ultimate - 64 Bit.

Awesome dude! It's undetected. It's a bit buggy for me, but that's not a big deal. Working almost perfectly. Thanks. =)
It's not good for me. That hack lagged my computer (can't run the Chrome and other programs), lagged my CS and kicked me out from the game. I cant protect him by Enigma. Combofix and other antiviruses scanned that hack and in that is "sse(some numbers).exe"
Yo guys, working for MM?
Posts 46–60 of 127 · Page 4 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?