External ESP v1.0 -=ALPHA=-

Posts 61–75 of 127 · Page 5 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by masterrace View Post
Yah and recompiled with different offsets... I guess you didn't know how to even link the libraries right.
How did I get it working then?
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post


How did I get it working then?
How would I know?
Quote Originally Posted by masterrace View Post
How would I know?
Exactly.
Is there any way i can pull up a menu or no?
Quote Originally Posted by masterrace View Post
Yah and recompiled with different offsets... I guess you didn't know how to even link the libraries right.
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post


How did I get it working then?
Me...
@masterrace You are good at guessing though
Quote Originally Posted by jkfauvel View Post
Me...
/2short
He didn't ask me if I asked for help. If he did I would've gladly said you helped.
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post


He didn't ask me if I asked for help. If he did I would've gladly said you helped.
Whatever.....
Quote Originally Posted by jkfauvel View Post
@masterrace You are good at guessing though
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by jkfauvel View Post
Whatever.....
Ooh vicious.
Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post


Ooh vicious.
Haters gonna hate.

Yet, I wonder why haven't you changed anything in the code itself(excluding the fact that you changed offsets), fixed bugs or something like that. This may get people banned, cause luciz code is detected...
Quote Originally Posted by Adzeh123 View Post
no its Undetected.
VAC bans can be delayed and you are wrong, it's updated, which is totally different from undetected(a hack may be updated and detected). As for whether it is VAC detected or undetected, that I can't say for sure, but I believe it's detected, based on the fact that luciz source is detected and this hack's source is pretty much identical. Don't blame him if you get banned...
Quote Originally Posted by YoDowg221 View Post
can this be detected?

/2short
Posts 61–75 of 127 · Page 5 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?