[Release] RustyV1 - Public hack

Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
Nice trainer. I am interested in trying it & see how it works. I am also trying to learn how to use HotKeys. If I find any useful details I will let you know.

You could do with more timers - Once stamina is on it either stay on or it will go off within a short amount of time. I guess you understand timers so you will probably include on/off more in your next release.

~TriX~
Quote Originally Posted by Trixiez View Post
Nice trainer. I am interested in trying it & see how it works. I am also trying to learn how to use HotKeys. If I find any useful details I will let you know.

You could do with more timers - Once stamina is on it either stay on or it will go off within a short amount of time. I guess you understand timers so you will probably include on/off more in your next release.

~TriX~
Yes, like i said....this is far from completed trainer. I have to sort some stuff out in the code, add hotkeys, add more functions and make a more user friendly GUI. Also once i figure out how to program this shit in VB2005 i'll give it a shot in that, because there's loads more things you can do in that.
VB 5 is better tehn VB 6?

~TriX~
Quote Originally Posted by Trixiez View Post
VB 5 is better tehn VB 6?

~TriX~
VB 2005 (vb.net) is better then VB 6.
Warez here I come (Again)

~TriX~
Trixiez I'm on my computer now. For superjump, you need something like:

Code:
Dim super As Long
Dim super1 As Long
Call ReadALong("warrock", &H894E28, super)
super1 = super + &H180
Call WriteALong("warrock", super1, 1155323897)
1155323897 is the value in bytes, that you needed to get.
Quote Originally Posted by scooby107 View Post
Trixiez I'm on my computer now. For superjump, you need something like:

Code:
Dim super As Long
Dim super1 As Long
Call ReadALong("warrock", &H894E28, super)
super1 = super + &H180
Call WriteALong("warrock", super1, 1155323897)
1155323897 is the value in bytes, that you needed to get.
Ok man. Thnx - I thought I needed to set it to 0. I still havn't understood when to set to 0 & when to find the actual value.

I will try now

~TriX~
THX. Is the Cheat undetected? And wairt is Accuryary?^^ PLS Say me that^^


CHEAT IS UNDETCTED!!!!!!!!!
really nice hack everything worked for me except dont flop
Can u..
Can u make another hack with no fall damage ?
yer could u pls make 1 without fall dmg also it crashes when you click the don't flop other than tht it's a grate hack and still undetected
Great hack, well done.
nice hack
great job
Very nice work scooby , i appreciate your contibition very much

keeep up the good hacks !
nice trainer oh n nice back ground on it ama test it now should be cool..
Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us