How is everyone doing?

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
How is everyone doing?
So how is everyone doing? Any recent changed in your life? Any new major events? Tragedies? Anything interesting?

Me?

1.)Smoke Weed first time and hopefully last
2.)Turned 18
3.)Getting ready to get samsung s6 edge
4.)Getting ready to graduate and go to college
5.)Having to go to saturday school 4 more times
@Color resigned. @Mayion decided to pull another fake resignation.

I, Titanate, turned into Jov's Sheep.

Yeah not much happened.
Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
@Color resigned. @Mayion decided to pull another fake resignation.

I, Titanate, turned into Jov's Sheep.

Yeah not much happened.
Yeah so I hear that color resigned, weird.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
Got a raise .
Woah, ready to share monies with your bud huntar?
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


Woah, ready to share monies with your bud huntar?
Nah, I need to pay for my living expenses. Thanks for the suggestion though .
Still the same old shit different day
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
Still the same old shit different day
Ha. Ditto. Or the same old shit different smell!
Hopefully going to move to another house. About it
A new day, and nothing has changed.
Got a car and shit. Got a part-time job. I mean it doesn't sound like much, but I didn't really have all my shit together a few years ago
Spending my time trying to fucking decode female's minds
Got a job.....

Anyways smoking you hope it's the last time? weak.
Still the same...
Got me a second part-time job (I'm working two jobs now).
Moving out of my parents place within 5 months.
Starting the final assessment of my 1st year of college.
@Eternity, never smoking again? Why's that?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?