-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥♥♥♥ ---Put This
---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
-----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
----♥♥-♥♥----from
---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer ⓘ
Alright, so I opened this with WinRAR, extracted everything to my C:/programfiles/ea games/bfheroes, I run the game, alt tab out, go into that folder, click the injector, then choose bfheroes as the game and then the framework.dll as the dll, click inject then alt tab back in the game, and nothing happens, no in game menu, nothing. What am I doing wrong here?
Originally Posted by 99899
Alright, so I opened this with WinRAR, extracted everything to my C:/programfiles/ea games/bfheroes, I run the game, alt tab out, go into that folder, click the injector, then choose bfheroes as the game and then the framework.dll as the dll, click inject then alt tab back in the game, and nothing happens, no in game menu, nothing. What am I doing wrong here?
Delete Key?
you didnt read the readme.
You must think i'm stupid or something, of course I read the readme.
When I hit delete in game it does NOTHING.
i have windows seven. i have hold the delete key but nothing hapen (i have in administrator running the program.)
I put the bfh_framework in my c:/programfiles/eagames/bfh folder. Then went on the website, started the game, then ran the injector, selected the BFHeroes.exe, then selected bfh_framework, then hit inject, nothing happens, then I go into game, hit delete, nothing happens.
Originally Posted by 99899
I put the bfh_framework in my c:/programfiles/eagames/bfh folder. Then went on the website, started the game, then ran the injector, selected the BFHeroes.exe, then selected bfh_framework, then hit inject, nothing happens, then I go into game, hit delete, nothing happens.
Check my thread, for instructions
Where is your thread?
My thread is on the first page, title of my thread: [Tutorial] and Download to Vossy's Aimbot
is this working on vista
So what's the point to your thread? It's telling me the exact same thing this thread is telling me, giving me no help.
Where do I extract that BFH_Framework to, when EXACTLY do I inject, which injector should I use, perx "says" it works, says it injects correctly and all that, and then I go into the game and hit delete, and nothing happens.
Read the instructions, is it so hard to read?
this is a virus check the virus scan
Thoranus, do you have downsyndrome? Or can you just not read correctly?