TalkingDylann-'s Vouch Services

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Dylann-'s Vouch Services
Username: Dylann-
Country: USA
Trades Completed: 15+
Vouch Copies Completed: 5+
Preferred Method of Contact: Skype - dylan.micone92 or PM me here on MPGH.
Why pick me: I'll be completely honest in writing a vouch copy for anyone, I will write a full detailed vouch, consisting of full details of the product, I won't write just 1 or 2 lines. Ill go full out in writing you a good and detailed vouch copy.
Last Update: 3/26/2015
Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Username: Dylann-
Country: USA
Trades Completed: 15+
Vouch Copies Completed: 5+
Preferred Method of Contact: Skype - dylan.micone92 or PM me here on MPGH.
Why pick me: I'll be completely honest in writing a vouch copy for anyone, I will write a full detailed vouch, consisting of full details of the product, I won't write just 1 or 2 lines. Ill go full out in writing you a good and detailed vouch copy.
Last Update: 3/26/2015
Guidelines for being a voucher:
1500 posts
3 month membership
Not blacklisted from the Marketplace
Speaks proper English
Give a detailed review on any vouch copy
Have a vouch copy profile listed here (only one thread/profile per user!)
Due to the nature of the information on each thread, a vouch copy profile thread is permanent. Any modification to the thread needs to be requested through a staff member to edit the original post after the editing duration expires. (Do not use up staff members time when requesting editing, do your work and preview your thread before you request an edit, and do not request an edit frequently or they may be ignored. Send the BB code to make it easier for staff to change it)
All vouch copies are done completely free of charge and strictly neutral
Linking to your vouch copy profile in your signature to increase ease of access and visibility (Optional)
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?