PostNeed A solution..Iphone 6 plus..

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Need A solution..Iphone 6 plus..
Hi Guys,
I recently bought iphone 6 plus..but the thing is i am very much interested in jailbreaking tat phone.but can u guys seriously give me some Pros and cons of jailbreaking of my iphone. Thanks in advance..
Pros: Customisation, free apps, basically a better phone.
Cons: it may bug out.

Seriously, just jailbreak it
I wouldn't get an iPhone in the first place. They're shit.
Pros:
-Jailbreaking gives you thousands of useful tweaks, apps and some cool hacks.
-You can install third-party applications that you can download from the internet

Cons:
-Once you jailbreak, you invalidate your Apple warranty
-Jailbreaking might hurt your device, and depending on what you download can slow down your iPhone forever
-Your battery life could duffer
-Your phone could become less stable
-Whenever there is a new firmware update, you have to wait for a new jailbreak. Which can take a few days.

My past experiences, I wouldn't jailbreak it. I've had my iPhone 5 for a while now and when I first got it I went and Jailbroke it. Now it's not jailbroken and it runs very slowly. It's all up to you thought. Good luck!


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quck View Post
I wouldn't get an iPhone in the first place. They're shit.
Opinions, opinions.
I know tat battery life might be drained but does it drain tat much.and well apple warranty isnt even needed because i got my piece from U.S ..In my country they want resolve any problems so if i fk it up i need to send it to U.S again which sucks probably.one of my friend jailbroke his iphone 5s and as far his concern phone didnt have any problems like literally become slow or unstable.
Quote Originally Posted by dinesh reddy View Post
I know tat battery life might be drained but does it drain tat much.and well apple warranty isnt even needed because i got my piece from U.S ..In my country they want resolve any problems so if i fk it up i need to send it to U.S again which sucks probably.one of my friend jailbroke his iphone 5s and as far his concern phone didnt have any problems like literally become slow or unstable.
I can't take you seriously when you talk like tat.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post


I can't take you seriously when you talk like tat.
It says hes from India. He's not going to have perfect English, i'm guessing.
Quote Originally Posted by MacGrath View Post
It says hes from India. He's not going to have perfect English, i'm guessing.
They have iPhones in India?
Quote Originally Posted by MacGrath View Post
Pros:
-Jailbreaking gives you thousands of useful tweaks, apps and some cool hacks.
-You can install third-party applications that you can download from the internet

Cons:
-Once you jailbreak, you invalidate your Apple warranty
-Jailbreaking might hurt your device, and depending on what you download can slow down your iPhone forever
-Your battery life could duffer
-Your phone could become less stable
-Whenever there is a new firmware update, you have to wait for a new jailbreak. Which can take a few days.

My past experiences, I wouldn't jailbreak it. I've had my iPhone 5 for a while now and when I first got it I went and Jailbroke it. Now it's not jailbroken and it runs very slowly. It's all up to you thought. Good luck!


- - - Updated - - -



Opinions, opinions.
- Restore it back to a backup before you jailbreak it. Apple wont invalidate it.
- /r/jailbreak
- No.
- No, unless if you mod the living shit out of it.
- Useless updates with no significance.
Yeh , the pros are that you get literally every app for free , you can customize you phones swipe animation , get hacks on games and so on... There are alot of things you can do with a jailbroken device. the cons are that your phone might start lagging , bugging more often. Also I think you can't update your IOS to a higher version without restoring your phone.
Quote Originally Posted by MacGrath View Post
-Once you jailbreak, you invalidate your Apple warranty
Not really true. I once had the IPhone 3GS, jailbroken. I fucked it up, returned it to apple, got a new phone
Don't know if it was a mistake, but they never mentioned anything
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
Not really true. I once had the IPhone 3GS, jailbroken. I fucked it up, returned it to apple, got a new phone
Don't know if it was a mistake, but they never mentioned anything
You are correct. If you return an iPhone to apple with the Jailbreak still on it (I don't why you would do this, but some people have) they will not fix your problem. If you restore to factory settings, removing the Jailbreak, they will suspect nothing and help you with your problem. Thanks for the fix.
Pro's :
-FREE apps
-Customize almost everything
-install 3rd party apps
-In-App Purchases can be free for some apps
-Install FREE music on itunes ( does not work with all songs )

Con's:
- Apple warranty gone ( can simply be undone by just resetting the phone )
- May drain battery faster ( depends on what apps you downloaded from cydia )
- Stability issues if you dont know what ur doing ( for ppl who know what they are doing this problem won't occur )

I'm an HUGE fan of jailbreaking my iDevice itself, i've done it with my 4s and with my 6+
in the beginning of a new IOS it may become buggy because not every cydia ( the app store for 3rd party apps ) tool is updated to run on it, but after a month ( just like with ios 8 ) almost every app runs smoothly

go jailbreak ur device i would say, and IF there is an hardware issue and ur able to reset ur iPhone to factory settings do it

and if you need help with anything feel free to PM me
it gets as slow as an android

/burnt
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us