[Request] Trainer Tester

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Don't have a pm lol?
ill test
Quote Originally Posted by webtijn View Post
Hi guys,

I need someone who want's to test my trainer. Just PM me and i'll send you the programme with usercode. (Max. 5 testers!)

[Features]
- Freeze Stamina
- 99% Accuracy
- Snipe Zoom
- Instant Spawn
- Crosshair
- Swim in Air
- Superjump
- Weapon (No Damage)

I'll be back tonight, hope I get some PM's!
Webtijn
gimme it ill test it XD i need a health hack though i need 1 badly
Quote Originally Posted by bobowham View Post
gimme it ill test it XD i need a health hack though i need 1 badly
...you have 3 posts
lol u have 3 posts! u r not seriously sugesting that you are going to be the one testing this out!? u prob dont even knw how to open it!
i dont mind testing, if you still need someone
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us