UnhappySolvedExtreme Injector errors (Combat Arms)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Extreme Injector errors (Combat Arms)
Hey guys.

So, everytime i try to inject a hack into combat arms (Engine.exe) with extreme injector i get that...

D3dX9_43.dLL is missing.


and

this -- An error occurred while injecting Cheat.dll into Engine.exe

System.Exception: LdrLoadDll failed to load the specific DLL. (NT status 0x0000135)

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception Impossible to find specific module

:|

tried tons of cheats, even detected and patched ones, always the same problem.

If i try with any other injector, seems to work at first but in game everything is regular and theres no hack.

Sooo, am i messing up prety badly or..?

Thanks guys

P.S- I have tried various injection methods. Always the same outcome.
Anyone? I READ the posts of some other peps who were having the same problem and the solutions presented there did NOT help me. I have tried every single possibility that i have read around. Still the same.
I didn't just post without reading, so if anyone will actually take the time and help me out, that would be a blast.
Fair enough.
SHould have askd instead : durr durr somone pliz tell me woh donwload hacss!!

Can close this.
Don't be so upset I didn't see this topic.

To your fist problem, it's easy. Use google and youtube how to repair this error.

And to second error I really don't know if you said that you tried other injection methods.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?