PostSolvedExtreme Injector ERROR ! -=HELP=- :(

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Extreme Injector ERROR ! -=HELP=- :(
Hello everyone, I want to help you all the MPGH my Extreme Injector is every normal, appropriate and certain configurations, and when I went to use the hack "Total Item Chams + BIG + Aimbot Head" gives the following error (ie I can not enter this hack in BlackShot)
HELP ME PLZ !!!!


- - - Updated - - -

CONTACT ME I'M CANNOT POST LINK, THIS ERROR IS: "An ocorred while injecting "superhack.dll" into "BlackShot.exe"
"Try Lowering the scrambling preset (eg. Extreme -> Basic) or turn scrambling off completely"
You should use standard setting read the info first before you downloading a hack
You should inject when the GameGuard closes and the Blackshot wordings come up [before Blackshot loads the animations].
I believe that hack has been marked as patched, also try using the injection settings mentioned in the thread.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us