GRPH D3D V4

Posts 391–405 of 411 · Page 27 of 28
how do I add the .dll file to the game? i'm not sure where to put it and don't want to mess up, and how do i start it up?
Quote Originally Posted by StormFront View Post
how do I add the .dll file to the game? i'm not sure where to put it and don't want to mess up, and how do i start it up?
inject with extreme injector

How ?
ask google there are many vdo
I have been playing this game since Open Beta in 2012, wasted 300$ on support and got banned for no reason- contacted the support and they told me I was using hacks, lol. But I fucking didn't! LateR I changed servers from EU to NA. Same wasted about 350$ and guess what? After 2 years got banned again! Tried to help them but look what I've got! Banned for no fucking reason! So I am a hacker, huh? It's time to ruin this bitch then... GIVE ME MORE HACKS!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by xGhostVikingx View Post
I have been playing this game since Open Beta in 2012, wasted 300$ on support and got banned for no reason- contacted the support and they told me I was using hacks, lol. But I fucking didn't! LateR I changed servers from EU to NA. Same wasted about 350$ and guess what? After 2 years got banned again! Tried to help them but look what I've got! Banned for no fucking reason! So I am a hacker, huh? It's time to ruin this bitch then... GIVE ME MORE HACKS!!!!
100% of cheaters claim they never cheat ! And BTW, WTF R U doing here if you are not a cheater dude !
true
what are you doing here then
somebody can make a hack shader chams only
M tested this Hack.. Just don't use No Recoil & wall hack..

Chams work fine like all time..
game crashes as soon as i inject dll
Quote Originally Posted by shichan View Post
game crashes as soon as i inject dll
Inject DLL after you get Blue GRP logo after click "START GAME". It won't get crash..
Trust me. M doing from long time..
Quote Originally Posted by CYB3R0ID694 View Post
Inject DLL after you get Blue GRP logo after click "START GAME". It won't get crash..
Trust me. M doing from long time..
i did not understand you

- - - Updated - - -

i can now inject the dll but the game crashes if try to shoot in fire range or in match
Use Winject instead of Extreme injector..
stop trolling its not working
-_-

That was working for me..
Posts 391–405 of 411 · Page 27 of 28
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?