SolvedEggCrack Settings

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
EggCrack Settings
Can someone post a image of the EggCrack settings they use?
I just wanna know the amount of threads you guys use, tell me if you've been successful with your settings
@Flamegunners could u help?
Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
Can someone post a image of the EggCrack settings they use?
I just wanna know the amount of threads you guys use, tell me if you've been successful with your settings
@Flamegunners could u help?
On holiday atm but I check proxies and 1000ms timeout 256 threads (I have a bad download and upload speed this works fine)
Quote Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post
On holiday atm but I check proxies and 1000ms timeout 256 threads (I have a bad download and upload speed this works fine)
What is 'bad speed' for you?
Quote Originally Posted by RedByte1337 View Post
What is 'bad speed' for you?
1000 kb/s Down 100 kb/s up
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us