QuestionSolvedLegion Token Question

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Legion Token Question
I've returned to AQWorlds after a long time.

I wanted to start farming Legion tokens and was wondering if there is anyway for me to shop load a Paragon pet, as far as I have tried, I don't think you can (if you have had to already had accessed the shop legit before - I haven't), but i'm unsure.

The above is because, I believe, you require the Pet to successfully return the quest even when using a bot.

ATM I am using Le Bot 8.4's "Legion Dage's Black Box" Quest bot and was in search of a faster method to earn legion tokens.

If there aren't any other solutions, is there perhaps a way to fix when Le Bot randomly freezes (says that it joined a room but shows the current room you are in minus the mobs and your character - therefore stops functioning) - also it sometimes randomly crashes and after autorelogging it just sits at Battleon forever.

If not, perhaps there is a better bot/bot script for "Legion Dage's Black Box" quest?
tbh, your best bet at getting legion tokens is smth like that.
The Paragon pets are great and will most definitely return next year which you dont want to wait for.
And for the situation when you cant see your character nor the mobs is because you are trying to move to a cell which is invalid. E.G, You are trying to move to the cell 13 yet there are only 5 cells etc. The way to fix this is to just join another map or click the home button. If you want to resume botting, enable "Resume bot manager" in the options tab, it is at the top left of the dialog/box.

Your best chance is to roam around the internet and hope for the best for a good bot for legion tokens, I left mine on for 9hours while sleeping(Paragon pet) and came back to see I had 2000tokens, im currently saving up for Ultimate Lich King.
Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
Ultimate Lich King.
WHY WHY WHY!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post
WHY WHY WHY!!!
Why why!?!?!?!???
Lich king ultimately doesn't look that good. Plus every 65 is running around in it, making it less valuable, your goal should be to look good, not to look generic.
no you can't load rare shops
Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
I left mine on for 9hours while sleeping(Paragon pet) and came back to see I had 2000tokens, im currently saving up for Ultimate Lich King.
I left mine for around 30+ hrs (still have on) and have under 600 ROFL. #NoParagonPetDeeStruggle

- - - Updated - - -

I guess thread can be closed now, can someone close or am I able to do so? The main points have been answered, thanks synqz and atheoi. qaqwer is shit
Quote Originally Posted by loleco View Post
I left mine for around 30+ hrs (still have on) and have under 600 ROFL. #NoParagonPetDeeStruggle

- - - Updated - - -

I guess thread can be closed now, can someone close or am I able to do so? The main points have been answered, thanks synqz and atheoi. qaqwer is shit
Wow, bro, don't flame. Anyways, they pretty much said everything, what did you want me to do?
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?