Black ops 3 confirmed

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Black ops 3 confirmed


What is everyone's opinion on it?
By that I mean do you think it will be good or shit like the rest of the cod series?
Im fucken pumped they made BO1, BO2 they were fucking awesome CODS and once hearing how bad GHOST and AW was im pretty sure they will make us proud
I can't believe that I am even doing this, but hell, I dont want another crappy story line from future... No ExoSkeletons and no superpowers please!
and also

bring back true Zombies back (mod tools would be fine too)!

//edit
I forgot: thank you 3arc, you always cared about PC gamers...
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
I can't believe that I am even doing this, but hell, I dont want another crappy story line from future... No ExoSkeletons and no superpowers please!
and also

bring back true Zombies back (mod tools would be fine too)!

//edit
I forgot: thank you 3arc, you always cared about PC gamers...
hoppfuly we will get a dlc unlocker from you
Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Mexican View Post


hoppfuly we will get a dlc unlocker from you
Piracy is bad.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post


Piracy is bad.
anime is bad
Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Mexican View Post


anime is bad
Shut up stupid mexican.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
It's going to be shit, like the previous CoDs. MW3 was the last true CoD.
MW3 was shit.

MW2/BO1 were the best IMO.
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post


Shut up stupid mexican.
added to singnature
Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Mexican View Post


hoppfuly we will get a dlc unlocker from you
almost certainly one big NO, 3arc is more advanced thatn IW or SH, they implemented various license checks in BO2, bypassing them could be possible, but modified exe is no-no-no...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post


Piracy is bad.
I do not support piracy either. Educational purposes are OK for me.
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post

almost certainly one big NO, 3arc is more advanced thatn IW or SH, they implemented various license checks in BO2, bypassing them could be possible, but modified exe is no-no-no...
thats what i meant with hopfully becuse i know 3arc has some 1337 protection
It's going to be shit, like the previous CoDs. MW3 was the last true CoD.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 is the first title for next-gen hardware in the critically acclaimed Black Ops series. Developed by Treyarch, the award-winning creator of the two most-played games in Call of Duty® history. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 deploys players into a dark, twisted future where a new breed of Black Ops soldiers emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the technology we created to stay ahead, in a world where cutting-edge military robotics define warfare. With three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies, providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever.
it looks like highend tech will be in game again. damn, just do not use it in zombies please...
I'm pretty pumped for this game hopefully It's gonna be better then AW and Ghost because I'm dying to play some normal CoD
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?