Hello!

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Hello!
Hi, I am Super America. I am younger programmer and just discovered this little forum after searching around on some coding sites.

Programming Languages I know:

HTML/CSS
JAVASCRIPT
PHP

but ofcourse that's all web development.

That's why I am moving on to C.

I am looking into creating scripts and code for 'hacking' to start improving my skill level.

I've already read some forums on how to get started but I am still a little confused.

If anyone could link some resources that have info on cracking games and how it works, please post.


sorry if this has been spammed millions of times before.

I hope it'll be a great learning experience on these forums.
Nice to meet you!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us