OutdatedHow to remove blocks without crest

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
How to remove blocks without crest
Hi

I'm releasing this information as it will most likely be patched in the next update.

I'm not sure if it works in guild owned areas, but it should do.

What do you need:
1. A base that has an entry way for you made out of blocks that are one less tiered than blocks you own.
2. Blocks that are tiered higher than blocks on the base your gaining entry to.

How to do this:
>Find an area you want to get in to
>if it is made out of cobblestone, gather reinforced blocks
>middle click with reinforced block on cobblestone
>it will replace it
>now remove it by right clicking
>entry way

If this helps anyone, please comment below
If it doesn't work for guild areas also please let me know in comments

Thankyou
I hope you realize that you do not need to put [RELEASE] in your title you can click the drop down and select release. But thanks I will have to see if this works.
Works on non Conquered Areas thx
Ahah, thankyou KFC. Yeah, I posted this on mobile and It didn't work :/ BUt I will next time!! Thankyou

- - - Updated - - -

Haha yay
is it fixed already? cuz when i try to change conquered block frame is red and i probably cant remove any conquered block :<
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamscape74 View Post
is it fixed already? cuz when i try to change conquered block frame is red and i probably cant remove any conquered block :<
Yeah I dont think it works with conquered :/ However makes great use of bases who are slack to protect each corner of their base
It's actually an implemented feature and not a bug.

It's even listed in the options keybinds stated as 'replace' block with mb3 as default.

Are needs to be uncontested, block you replace 1 tier lower then the one you have.
Never said it was a bug They'd still remove it most likely as it is very easily able to be abusive
what the hell is this crap? its new feuture not a bug.. And you can do it only on your own base or guilded
You can do this on other blocks that people placed. This is not a new feature this is a bug of a new feature. And it DOESN'T work on conquered lands.
Old feature.
Possible bug.
Period.
Does it still work?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?