Thumbs upDetectedPolyHack Radar and Triggerbot [Fixed]

Posts 46–60 of 109 · Page 4 of 8
bravo ma, esti tare! moldoveni destepti
Quote Originally Posted by Qu1k View Post
bravo ma, esti tare! moldoveni destepti
in orisice natiune sunt oameni destepti problema e ca acesti oameni destepti stau in umpra pe cind cei prosti(rai) triumfa))))))
P.S:Merci
Quote Originally Posted by YoloDankMemesxD420 View Post
The trigger doesnt work for me, should I keep recompiling?
try to recompile and change the key
Works!, Thanks alot for your help with fixing the hacks, I appreciate it
Nice ur the boss my friend! active hacker love that!
can you post both aimbot and glowesp ?
Thanks.

-Edit
I just noticed links in the comment, sorry for that ;d
No need to aimbot at all. All you need is radar and trigger. But please please please play carefully and don't make it obvious. There was a huge VAC wave this morning. Players with 2000+ hrs got banned with 2K+ worth of inventory items. Don't make it obvious, and plz don't get over 40 kill sper game lool
Quote Originally Posted by MK-7- View Post
No need to aimbot at all. All you need is radar and trigger. But please please please play carefully and don't make it obvious. There was a huge VAC wave this morning. Players with 2000+ hrs got banned with 2K+ worth of inventory items. Don't make it obvious, and plz don't get over 40 kill sper game lool
you're right but a lot of people don't understand that aimbot is to much they need to try to play alone, without cheats, it's better and more funny
Having a problem with all the polyloader hacks. I can't bind with any keyboard buttons and when i do open the hack it sets it all to 7 and turns it enables and disables the hack. I'f i hold a mouse button itll work for that but nothing on keyboard. Please help
Every time I click on "Compile" it says: "Something went wrong when compilling the randomized source!"
How can I fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by FxMartijn View Post
Every time I click on "Compile" it says: "Something went wrong when compilling the randomized source!"
How can I fix this?
Check the box where it says show compiler output and compile. Paste the output here
mine says cannot open include file" T1Help32" no such file or directory

help
Posts 46–60 of 109 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us