Thumbs upDetectedPolyHack Radar and Triggerbot [Fixed]

Posts 61–75 of 109 · Page 5 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by paulito25 View Post
mine says cannot open include file" T1Help32" no such file or directory

help
What visual studio version are you using?
Quote Originally Posted by MK-7- View Post
Check the box where it says show compiler output and compile. Paste the output here
It says: "Cannot open file: 'T1Help32.h' : No such file .....
Quote Originally Posted by FxMartijn View Post
It says: "Cannot open file: 'T1Help32.h' : No such file .....
Are you using visual studio 2013?
Quote Originally Posted by MiraJ View Post
I've fixed the radar and triggerbot hack. Also i fixed the Aim,GlowEsp and Recoil Control System if you need that write.

P.S:All credits go to Merccy I just fixed that.


This is the virus scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/ro/file/8...is/1429271225/



How to use
1. Download PolyLoader(http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=916581)
2. Open the PolyLoader and open this hack file.
3. Start CS GO.
4. Open the hack and wait for it to find the offsets (make sure CS GO is running!).
5. Follow the instructions inside the generated program.
Hi. I just tried it. trigger not working,compiled multiple times. What to do? help plz miraj
Guys if your hack is crashing everytime just recompile it multyple times or restart your computer.
Also Radar and Triggebot work fine if it doesnt work at you, you did something wrong(try to recompile).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MK-7- View Post
Hi. I just tried it. trigger not working,compiled multiple times. What to do? help plz miraj
hey, try to recompile it and change the key
I'm having a problem. Everything seems to compile correctly but when I open the file is sets my hotkeys automatically then turns it on and off over and over again. I've unplugged my keyboard to see if it was the problem. It wasn't.

EDIT: I've redownloaded both Polyhack and the TriggerRadar file multiple times as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin212121 View Post
I'm having a problem. Everything seems to compile correctly but when I open the file is sets my hotkeys automatically then turns it on and off over and over again. I've unplugged my keyboard to see if it was the problem. It wasn't.

EDIT: I've redownloaded both Polyhack and the TriggerRadar file multiple times as well.
Restart your pc
Quote Originally Posted by pandahaho View Post
Restart your pc
I've done that and it works once, then when I try it again it stops working.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin212121 View Post
I've done that and it works once, then when I try it again it stops working.
Idk, guess you're just gonna have to restart your pc everytime you start it up. Try disabling your antivirus shields
great release!
please share aimbot
ESP's are working fine. I wish you would have not dimmed the outline though. Other than that, thanks!
Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source .. Anyway to fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by balalang View Post
Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source .. Anyway to fix it?
yeah donwload again the zip file and don't change it
Posts 61–75 of 109 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us