Thumbs upDetectedPolyHack Radar and Triggerbot [Fixed]

Posts 76–90 of 109 · Page 6 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by MiraJ View Post
yeah donwload again the zip file and don't change it
When i tick "view compiler ouput" , a cmd prompted "Cannot open include file: ''T1Help32.H" No such file or directory""
i dont know trigger doesnt work some times when my crosshair is on enemy can u pls make it better
Sad to say i compiled and protected with VMProtect and when i launched CSGO it was detected as a virus and deleted but the main EXE wasnt is that VM protectes Fault?
Everything is working but sometimes it just starts randomly spraying.
Can you re-edit the code so it one taps instead of spraying?
After this big VAC update its still UD? Becouse i don't want to get VAC. (I think about normal VAC, no about OW)
Quote Originally Posted by Affriz View Post
After this big VAC update its still UD? Becouse i don't want to get VAC. (I think about normal VAC, no about OW)
Yes..it´s UD..but remember..you must use this carefully..Don´t play obvious
There is no hack file in the scr file
The offsets are always the same, wouldn't VAC detect it easier if the offsets never change?
Every time I compile the hack these offsets appear:
0xa5b98c
0x49ed1b4
0x2e5f154
just got VACed guys, watch out... T___T
Quote Originally Posted by blowie View Post
just got VACed guys, watch out... T___T
LOL stfu.
#nopicnoproof
get real.
Quote Originally Posted by Lificious View Post
LOL stfu.
#nopicnoproof
get real.
im just reporting, so stfu newbie.
i.imgur.com/jywEpNN.png
Quote Originally Posted by blowie View Post
im just reporting, so stfu newbie.
i.imgur.com/jywEpNN.png
I just played 1 competitive and it said in chat "Vac has detected a cheater in this match", I instantly closed it, and I can play again after, will I get VAC banned soon?

(I have to say I had this message after 2 minutes playing..)
How can I fix this issue?
Error:
Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source!

I am using Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0, went to the VC\bin\cl.exe for the compiler path.

It seems to happen to me every time, I even went ahead and tried it on my laptop too. Thanks in advance.
the hack is still UD and works fine, i dont know why but Merccy isnt update his hacks thats why you get a big thanks for fixed version
Posts 76–90 of 109 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us