Thumbs upDetectedPolyHack Radar and Triggerbot [Fixed]

Posts 91–105 of 109 · Page 7 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by exeless View Post
I just played 1 competitive and it said in chat "Vac has detected a cheater in this match", I instantly closed it, and I can play again after, will I get VAC banned soon?

(I have to say I had this message after 2 minutes playing..)
no you dont . trust me
Quote Originally Posted by MiraJ View Post
in orisice natiune sunt oameni destepti problema e ca acesti oameni destepti stau in umpra pe cind cei prosti(rai) triumfa))))))
P.S:Merci
frumos spus poti sa-mi dai add pe steam?
everytime i use this updated hack, especially triggerbot, i'll be disconnected to the game and it will appear that there is an issue blocking the vac...what shall i do? huhuhu
UD ?

im looking for news into the future of these hacks
yes its UD sir.. dont forget to compile everyday and protect it with VMProtect..
Its undetected.

When i were using Merccy2 hacks
I noticed the problem "VAC has blocked by progam"
It got fixed by not using VMProtect or Enigma
Just use Merccy2 generator daily/after every match and your fine.
why compile everyday ?
Can you patch the radar? Cuz its not working since yesterday
Radar hacks - best hacks Thank you
Still undetected ?
26.04 STILL UNDETECTED
Undetected, although when i shot with AK 47 or M4 it doesnt stop shoting, pls fix this bug
Posts 91–105 of 109 · Page 7 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us