PolySubtleAim FIX

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
PolySubtleAim FIX
I updated the offsets, the aimbot should be working now, the RCS is a little funky, but mostly works. I tested this in MM and against bots, no problems.

Credits goes to Merccy the original developer, I didn't really do anything.

Do like usual,
1 - Open PolyLoader
2 - Select the hack
3 - Compile
4 - Start game then the hack
5 - Configure to your liking and HF

Tell me if you're having problems and I will try and fix it.

Virus scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1429310763/

Virus scan 2
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...99d6bee9b88c05
PolySubtleAim 1.0_mpgh.net FIX_mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 561 downloads Clean
Goood?
VAC?
NO?
PLS?
Oh no it doesn't seem to lock on. I've messed with the options and it still wont use the aim.
Does it save the option from the previous subtitleaim? if not please tell me the configurations
i've got all the other poly hacks to work but this one. trigger bot doesn't shoot which means its not working...
i've re compiled 20 times. still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions
If you hold MB3 then the trig works. Still not sure about the subtle aim though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nexV View Post
i've got all the other poly hacks to work but this one. trigger bot doesn't shoot which means its not working...
i've re compiled 20 times. still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions
Hold MB3 then the triggerbot works. Can't find the subtle aim. plz help.

- - - Updated - - -

Aimbot not working. Triggerbot works fine. The default key for it is mouse button 3.
AimBot not working
Sadly for me it doesn't work. I hope Mercy fixes this soon! I MUST "MASTER" THE MP9
not working its not moving targets to the head
We need a fix bad. Is it a offset that's wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by hittingkilla View Post
We need a fix bad. Is it a offset that's wrong?
Yes, I guess the release from Merccy wasn't "Auto-updating"
Quote Originally Posted by Liamjai157 View Post
Yes, I guess the release from Merccy wasn't "Auto-updating"
It automatically grabbed what it thought the offset was. When the latest update figured it out it sent a whole new offset to the hack.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us