PolySubtleAim FIX

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
I have tested it again this morning and both the trigger and aimbot works, try and recompile, remember you need to actually have the crosshair on the enemy for it to work. Otherwise I might have to get some new offsets.
for me this is not working at all, compiled it 14 times, still nothing, it says aim and trigger are activated, but ingame nothing happens, no aim, no shooting
something went wrong when compiling the randomized source, help?
I am unable to fix this since I cannot recreate the problem, it works perfectly fine for me.

If you keep having problems I can only recommend trying this version instead:
htt p :// www . mpgh . net/ forum/ showthread.php? t= 944706 (remove spaces)

I will try and use this hack on a seperate computer sometime tomorrow, hopefully then I will be able to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by goldhalo03 View Post
something went wrong when compiling the randomized source, help?
run the compiler as admin

-------------------------------------------

Possible fixes:
1 - Run the hack as admin
2 - Do not rename the hack (you might get banned, but unlikely since VAC sucks, the default name is "PolyHack_SubtleAim.exe")
3 - Recompile the hack
i'm getting a LIBCMT.lib error when i attempt to compile. Not sure if its the hack or if its just poly, but i've been having trouble with it. Any help?
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us