PostWorking RP/Level exploit [CE]

Posts 151–165 of 171 · Page 11 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by dxtboys View Post
I've gotten 3.5 million and lvl 67 no ban yet
Got just 10 levels, 60 now, and 8 Mil. Np yet

Just a question, is it patched with this last update? Idk, wanting lvl 80.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
So you can still make any car sell for 99,999 and change your level to whatever you please. Cannot sell any cars for over 100,000 though which sucks.
If modifying the price, I can only sell them for exactly 1 million, nothing more, nothing less, otherwise gives me a transaction error.
Quote Originally Posted by timeshift View Post
If modifying the price, I can only sell them for exactly 1 million, nothing more, nothing less, otherwise gives me a transaction error.
This. Very important to remember.
So, the money exploit is still working after the new update?

Edit: Well, I tried, but it didn't work for me ;/ Fortunately I only lost 6k.
Quote Originally Posted by darkallnight View Post
So, the money exploit is still working after the new update?

Edit: Well, I tried, but it didn't work for me ;/ Fortunately I only lost 6k.
Still working here after the update. 9MI and level 80.
45 Minute Car Selling Bypass
dont work.
As stated above, car bypass does not work for myself either.
So does the money "cheat" still work? or not?
Still working! Sold one for 999,999 but the 45min bypass does not work!
Quote Originally Posted by timeshift View Post
30 million total
No problem with 30MI? I'll get more 10MI then lol
Quote Originally Posted by MSNBRXD View Post
No problem with 30MI? I'll get more 10MI then lol
Not until now, after I've bought everything I wanted, I'm just farming money. You know, if they fix it then I'll have plenty saved.
Quote Originally Posted by timeshift View Post
Not until now, after I've bought everything I wanted, I'm just farming money. You know, if they fix it then I'll have plenty saved.
IDK, the problem is your stats in socialclub. Can they track us without a report? Do you use it for level too?
Quote Originally Posted by MSNBRXD View Post
IDK, the problem is your stats in socialclub. Can they track us without a report? Do you use it for level too?
Of course they can, should be pretty easy to sort players by amount of money they have and simply ban all which seem to have an unreal amount. But who knows if they don't keep the records from your deleted characters too? And yes, I've used for level too, on both my two characters (and the second one I ranked up to level 140 with 1h of gameplay )
Quote Originally Posted by timeshift View Post
Of course they can, should be pretty easy to sort players by amount of money they have and simply ban all which seem to have a unreal amount. But who knows if they don't keep the records from your deleted characters too? And yes, I've used for level too, on both my two characters (and the second one I ranked up to level 140 with 1h of gameplay )
Do you recommend make a lot of money, delete your character and set up his level (Of the new one)?
Idk, already have like 100 hours, and soon my amount will become "possible".
About my level, i used it to get 20 levels, i'm in 70 now. Thinking in use 2 more times, to get 80 and 90.
Guys i cant sell for 999,999.. Why? Most i tried and worked was 120k :x

Please help
Posts 151–165 of 171 · Page 11 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?