PostWorking RP/Level exploit [CE]

Posts 76–90 of 171 · Page 6 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by Sorox View Post
I did it and my level stuck, and my Total RP shows up as what I set it to when I go to character select, but the calue for Overall Rp isn't changed from what it was when I was level 18, and most of my stats are pretty underwhelming, so I dont look like I should be the level I am. Now all we need is hacks to increase stats :P
It won't change the visible amount, it just changes the hypothetical amount.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorox View Post
I did it and my level stuck, and my Total RP shows up as what I set it to when I go to character select, but the calue for Overall Rp isn't changed from what it was when I was level 18, and most of my stats are pretty underwhelming, so I dont look like I should be the level I am. Now all we need is hacks to increase stats :P
It won't change the visible amount, it just changes the hypothetical amount.
However if you're having trouble getting it to work, I'd recommend removing other addresses.
What do you mean by Total RP? I can't find anything called Total RP under stats.
Quote Originally Posted by KLeet View Post
What do you mean by Total RP? I can't find anything called Total RP under stats.
Global RP, my apologies.
Should be the total you have acquired.
Quote Originally Posted by haxor24 View Post
just remember skids anything over 50mil is ban, planing to hack ur lvl? dont go over 120
People who transferred from PS/Xbox have accounts already over those things ^
Thanks the money eploit works.
thank you, but how do i freeze values?
Quote Originally Posted by homosapienboy View Post
thank you, but how do i freeze values?
Little box on the left of the address.
If you are having problems getting the values to work make sure you are in a invite only game.
After first changing the RP, what's the point of going through the extra stuff and freezing the values? It just changes and saves for me instantly. It unlocks everything as it normally would.
Any way to hack the money without waiting 45 mins each time?
Quote Originally Posted by Repentancex1 View Post
Any way to hack the money without waiting 45 mins each time?
Short answer is yes, but no ones gonna release it if they have one.Im loking now, and Ill release if I find anything, but its been pretty hopeless work so far. Every promising lead ive followed up on has just been cosmetic in the end.
no need to freeze rp values just get genuine rp after new saved adresses then boot into gta v then back to gta online and everything will be unlocked and level will be solid
The rp worked fine for me but everytime I do the money, whether its a street car or one of my shit cars, everytime i edit and try to sell it, it says vehicle sold and when I exit LSC it gives me a rockstar could not complete transaction. This happening to anyone else?
It happened to me as well. Followed the steps exactly.
It just works for me with $20.000 or less. I think this is the problem many ppl got with the disconnected from server thing. How do you get it to work with over 20k? like $900.000 for example?
Posts 76–90 of 171 · Page 6 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?