PostWorking RP/Level exploit [CE]

Posts 61–75 of 171 · Page 5 of 12
I did the RP one, and I still can't buy the weapons at amunation even though I am level 342? Why is that
Quote Originally Posted by crazybanana511 View Post
I'm sorry I don't really understand what you typed, but it is working.

- - - Updated - - -



I don't, it is a risk you have to be willing to take.

- - - Updated - - -



It does work, you need to make sure that you are letting the white bar get to the end of the progress meter.
If not, try a fast parachute jump or race.
Yeah, it works the first time you go into the shower but when you leave to check the new valve and then try to go in to do it the second time the bar does not come up.

The money exploit works fine.
The xp number in my stats keeps resetting as soon as i change it and go back to gta it resets in cheat engine to the original amount
25.000$ its okay and sell it but 500.00-1.000.000 disconnect
Quote Originally Posted by crazybanana511 View Post
This isn't a certainty, don't make it out to be.
Things DO change, and there IS a possibility that they are banning people for this, none have been banned yet, however you never know. Be cautious, don't be ignorant. I do appreciate your support however.

They knew releasing a game to PC would open up more possibilities for hacks, remember that.
The information at hand proves my point bro. R* has known people will hack on PC and have seen players doing it on console since release. With that knowledge and the given delays.. why is any monetary value client side? Be it car selling, etc. They don't care man i'm telling you. I've never seen a company so laxed on hacking and cheating in my life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lyratix View Post
25.000$ its okay and sell it but 500.00-1.000.000 disconnect
You need to have random values. I did this three times. The only time it ever worked was when my money was things such as 320812. You guys try for too much.
I don't want to take the risk, because im usually really unlucky. So im going to wait for modded lobbies, i have made a PSN Account but i haven't found anyone who want's to put money or make it level 100. So yeah, GTA online is kinda boring. Everyone has level 999999 and 999999999999 money, and i sit here with level 6 and 200.000 money. Oh well, im a lousy hacker.
For the money there is a easier way.

1. get a sellable car
2. damage it slightly
3. get the sell price and search it in CE
4. repair it
5. get the new sell price and search it in CE
6. Same as what you said from then on.
Quote Originally Posted by LellyBoi View Post
Vouch for this. It worked. I just hope R* wont get through this. Although, idk about the level tho. It works, but nothing is unlocked :/
To get the level to work, follow the last few steps, you need to make sure you're freezing your TOTAL RP address.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZectixV1 View Post
Thanks. <3
You're welcome buddy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arxzos View Post
I did the RP one, and I still can't buy the weapons at amunation even though I am level 342? Why is that
To get the level to work, follow the last few steps, you need to make sure you're freezing your TOTAL RP address.

- - - Updated - - -

By any chance, could an admin/mod change my title to the title INSIDE the thread please? It's more descriptive!
What do you mean by "TOTAL RP"? Do you mean Global RP? If so, I've tried everything to change that value, scanned, retrieved about 4 addresses after many scans, and then even froze the values. Nothings changing that Global RP. I can't buy anything in the Ammunation.
Quote Originally Posted by crazybanana511 View Post
To get the level to work, follow the last few steps, you need to make sure you're freezing your TOTAL RP address.

- - - Updated - - -



You're welcome buddy!

- - - Updated - - -



To get the level to work, follow the last few steps, you need to make sure you're freezing your TOTAL RP address.

- - - Updated - - -

By any chance, could an admin/mod change my title to the title INSIDE the thread please? It's more descriptive!
What do you mean by freezing?
Quote Originally Posted by Arxzos View Post
What do you mean by freezing?
When you move the addresses into the table press CTRL+A to select them all, and SPACE to freeze the addresses.
I didn't freeze the total rp.
I did it and my level stuck, and my Total RP shows up as what I set it to when I go to character select, but the calue for Overall Rp isn't changed from what it was when I was level 18, and most of my stats are pretty underwhelming, so I dont look like I should be the level I am. Now all we need is hacks to increase stats :P
just remember skids anything over 50mil is ban, planing to hack ur lvl? dont go over 120
Posts 61–75 of 171 · Page 5 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?