PostWorking RP/Level exploit [CE]

Posts 121–135 of 171 · Page 9 of 12
The bypass is not working for me, why ?
Quote Originally Posted by crazybanana511 View Post
You need to recieve RP again afterwards, then it is perma.

- - - Updated - - -



Wot?
I can take a screenshot if you want, I never said no to that lol. No need to be rude because you have a few badges.
Also, it isn't "Hacked" Rp, it is exploited RP. I never claimed to hack the game.
When did I ever say I could be rude because I had badges? I don't even moderate this section.
Quote Originally Posted by uncookedcat View Post
Um, its all patched.. tried it and tested. I did both cheats. The RP one does work for visual uses. doesnt effect gameplay tho
It does, although I haven't done it recently as I didn't need to, I'll try to reproduce it and let you know if it still works!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


Yeah, you're full of shit. It takes less time to screenshot a picture of your supposed "Hacked RP" than to do the actual cheat.

Nice try.


Happy now?
About the leveling up,
If your original level is something like 10 and then you up it to 100 you wont unlock anything that requires you to go past a certain level
Quote Originally Posted by CxMP View Post
About the leveling up,
If your original level is something like 10 and then you up it to 100 you wont unlock anything that requires you to go past a certain level
Yes it will, exit online session go to single player and load back into online. Worked for me.
When I logged back in I got phone calls from merryweather, then when I went to the mod shop everything was unlocked(that needed RP) and I have all the guns unlocked.
Do i get banned for RP exploit? And this is for use on Steam version?
Quote Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
Do i get banned for RP exploit? And this is for use on Steam version?
Low chance. Use at your own risk.
So, if I get around 3 million over the span of like 4 days using the CE method, and in solo-sessions, there's no way of me being banned?

Also GTA did ban people on consoles I read an article on it, but it didn't say if they were permed. Also in a different thread "buboe" gives an email saying editing memory (so CE) can result in an instant IP ban, which would suck mega-dick.

So, what d'ya think about it all? How safe is it
Quote Originally Posted by qazqa View Post
So, if I get around 3 million over the span of like 4 days using the CE method, and in solo-sessions, there's no way of me being banned?

Also GTA did ban people on consoles I read an article on it, but it didn't say if they were permed. Also in a different thread "buboe" gives an email saying editing memory (so CE) can result in an instant IP ban, which would suck mega-dick.

So, what d'ya think about it all? How safe is it
I did it 2 days ago and no insta-ban. Ive been using the trainer for about 6 days now online, no ban .

- - - Updated - - -

Hey thanks for the RP Levels OP!!!! It worked for me, the only thing that doesn't unlock is the Lester stuff like Muggers and Cops turn a blind eye.
Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Belfort View Post
I did it 2 days ago and no insta-ban. Ive been using the trainer for about 6 days now online, no ban .

- - - Updated - - -

Hey thanks for the RP Levels OP!!!! It worked for me, the only thing that doesn't unlock is the Lester stuff like Muggers and Cops turn a blind eye.
How much money have you made from it?
Thanks, very good explanation!
Hi, the money glitch worked, but, when i go to the LS custom now, the value of the car is always the modified value. How to reset the value of the car ? Cuz when i'm trying to sell the car, i have a rockstar save error, and i can't sell it.

EDIT : Fixed
hallelujah GTA V Online is ruined by cheat engine. Looks like Rockstar will realease patch really soon to fix that
I changed RP, but i can't Change RP in stats. What i need to do?
6) Copy all the addresses into the address box and edit the value to 1 Million.

Can anyone explain to me how do to this? I don't usually use CE.

I set it to 999,999 and it even showed in game as 999,999 but when I sold the car it reset back to 1700.
Posts 121–135 of 171 · Page 9 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?