PostWorking RP/Level exploit [CE]

Posts 106–120 of 171 · Page 8 of 12
Can't bypass the 45 minute cooldown...
Quote Originally Posted by VietTank View Post
Can't bypass the 45 minute cooldown...
Yes you can.
RP Hack isn't working for me... It doesn't change the stats of global rp earned.
Quote Originally Posted by sloth011 View Post
RP Hack isn't working for me... It doesn't change the stats of global rp earned.
It won't appear to, but it will.
The number won't change, but the theoretical amount will, allowing you to use rank 100 stuff.
Remember to freeze the addresses.
Quote Originally Posted by crazybanana511 View Post
It won't appear to, but it will.
The number won't change, but the theoretical amount will, allowing you to use rank 100 stuff.
Remember to freeze the addresses.
Thanks for the fast reply! How do I exaclty freeze the addresses? I didn't get tbis part
Quote Originally Posted by sloth011 View Post
Thanks for the fast reply! How do I exaclty freeze the addresses? I didn't get tbis part
Little box on the left of the address
You don't have to freeze it. After you change the amount and get some more RP, it will save and you'll be that level, unlocking everything it has. You just have to earn any amount more after you've changed it.
So is the RP permanent since you have to lock it or no? Because i would love a tank..but don't wanna somehow instantly be level 70-80 since i play with my friends a lot and it would be really obvious
I made 150 lvl rp then change it back to 10, so it is not perma
Quote Originally Posted by pikelson View Post
I made 150 lvl rp then change it back to 10, so it is not perma
I'm still level 195 after my rp change yesterday. You probably did something wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by crazybanana511 View Post
Why? it literally takes like 5 minutes to do the thing yourself.
And cheat engine isn't a virus.
Yeah, you're full of shit. It takes less time to screenshot a picture of your supposed "Hacked RP" than to do the actual cheat.

Nice try.
Quote Originally Posted by pikelson View Post
I made 150 lvl rp then change it back to 10, so it is not perma
You need to recieve RP again afterwards, then it is perma.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post


Yeah, you're full of shit. It takes less time to screenshot a picture of your supposed "Hacked RP" than to do the actual cheat.

Nice try.
Wot?
I can take a screenshot if you want, I never said no to that lol. No need to be rude because you have a few badges.
Also, it isn't "Hacked" Rp, it is exploited RP. I never claimed to hack the game.
Um, its all patched.. tried it and tested. I did both cheats. The RP one does work for visual uses. doesnt effect gameplay tho
Everything works except the fact that the Global RP doesn't change and the 45 minute bypass. Can anyone help?
The RP hack is really glitchy I wouldn't suggest trying it
Posts 106–120 of 171 · Page 8 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us