PostWorking RP/Level exploit [CE]

Posts 46–60 of 171 · Page 4 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by LellyBoi View Post
It does. I just saw Crazybanana's account. Its level 114.
I see, thanks
Thanks, It worked !
When selling my car I get the error "Rockstar game servers could not process this transaction"
The money exploit works well, although I just damage the car instead then repair it to change the sell value. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by irJebus View Post
When selling my car I get the error "Rockstar game servers could not process this transaction"
Don't put over $1M on the sell value.
I tried multiple values: $900,000 $700,000 and $500,000...
its really not working its dc you
How do you know you won't get banned for this ?
Quote Originally Posted by naboum View Post
How do you know you won't get banned for this ?
History and a lack of anti cheat measures. Players on console have been cheating their levels and money since the beginning of time. A majority of your top GTA videos are exploits on how to achieve higher levels. R* has always had a laid back approach towards cheating. The only way you'll suffer consequences is outdoing yourself as I mentioned before.
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
History and a lack of anti cheat measures. Players on console have been cheating their levels and money since the beginning of time. A majority of your top GTA videos are exploits on how to achieve higher levels. R* has always had a laid back approach towards cheating. The only way you'll suffer consequences is outdoing yourself as I mentioned before.
This is why I'd rather use Tisker.dll

Ez $$$ Ez lyfe
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
History and a lack of anti cheat measures. Players on console have been cheating their levels and money since the beginning of time. A majority of your top GTA videos are exploits on how to achieve higher levels. R* has always had a laid back approach towards cheating. The only way you'll suffer consequences is outdoing yourself as I mentioned before.
This isn't a certainty, don't make it out to be.
Things DO change, and there IS a possibility that they are banning people for this, none have been banned yet, however you never know. Be cautious, don't be ignorant. I do appreciate your support however.

They knew releasing a game to PC would open up more possibilities for hacks, remember that.
Quote Originally Posted by crazybanana511 View Post
Hey, so first of all I just want to say that I see a lot of people trying to edit their RP, this doesn't work the way you're trying to do it, to get it to work, follow these steps.

RP/Level Exploit

1) Press Z in game to find the amount of RP you have.
2) Type that amount into cheat engine [Scan type exact value and value type 4 bytes] New scan first scan.
3) Tab back into GTA V and do something to gain any amount of RP, easiest way is to sing in your apartment shower.
4) Press Z to find your new amount
5) Type the new amount into value, then click next scan
6) Copy all the addresses into the address list
7) Edit the value of all of them to whatever you want (2 Million is roughly level 100)
8) Tab back into GTA V and do something to gain any amount of RP again, singing in the shower is certainly the easiest way.
9) Step 8 will make the game add RP onto your new edited level forcing it to send whatever you set it as back to the server (At least I think that's why it works) :?
10) Press ESC and go to stats
11) Find your total amount of RP gained altogether
12) Type that number into cheat engine and make a new scan.
13) Tab back into GTA V and do something to get RP again
14) Tab out and scan the new number
15) Put all the addresses in the address box
16) Set the value to whatever you set your RP amount to before (Doesn't have to be exact, but it's nice to have it the same)
17) Freeze the addresses
18) Tab back into GTA V and do whatever you want with it

Money Exploit

1) Find a car on the street that is sellable.
2) Drive it to Los Santos Customs
3) Click sell vehicle (Do not actually sell it) and type its value into the value box of Cheat Engine [Scan type exact value and value type 4 bytes] and New scan.
4) Purchase an upgrade that will directly affect its end sell value, (A good one is armour upgrades)
5) Check the new sell value and put it into the value box on Cheat Engine, next scan.
6) Copy all the addresses into the address box and edit the value to 1 Million (No higher, otherwise it won't work, you may use a lower value, but no higher than a million.)
7) Tab into GTA V and sell the vehicle.

Remember: You will only be able to do this once every so often as there is a sell cooldown.
The shower giving you RP doesnt all seem to work. I jump in the shower and start singing but it doesnt seem to give you rp most of the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Lyratix View Post
its really not working its dc you
I'm sorry I don't really understand what you typed, but it is working.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by naboum View Post
How do you know you won't get banned for this ?
I don't, it is a risk you have to be willing to take.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quarantined View Post
The shower giving you RP doesnt all seem to work. I jump in the shower and start singing but it doesnt seem to give you rp most of the time.
It does work, you need to make sure that you are letting the white bar get to the end of the progress meter.
If not, try a fast parachute jump or race.
have try it with 4 bytes and its have changed the text but cant sell its disconnected me from Rockstar
Quote Originally Posted by darkmtv View Post
there is also another way making money from missions rewards.

i mean editing mission reward max to 99000
That doesn't work. Values change too often and result in crash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crazybanana511 View Post
Hey man if you want to get arsey, can you do it over PM's please. Don't want it in the thread, keep it clean.
alex has a point but whatever.
Vouch for this. It worked. I just hope R* wont get through this. Although, idk about the level tho. It works, but nothing is unlocked :/
Posts 46–60 of 171 · Page 4 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?