PostWorking RP/Level exploit [CE]

Posts 31–45 of 171 · Page 3 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by darkmtv View Post
there is also another way making money from missions rewards.

i mean editing mission reward max to 99000
How? Did you do it?
The cooldown of selling a car: 45 Minutes
Quote Originally Posted by darkmtv View Post
there is also another way making money from missions rewards.

i mean editing mission reward max to 99000

I legit tried this for 2 hours last night using the San Andreas Flight School mission as it was an easy 1 minute solo mission. TRied changing value of silver medal to 751, still got 750, changed to 1, still got 750, tried 90000, still got 750. I eventually just tried to buckshot it and use a couple hundered addresses instead of narrowing it down, and it crashed upon exiting the mission.

Would love to know how you did it as well.
I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
This is a really good hack.
Quote Originally Posted by buboe View Post
I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
This is a really good hack.
Thanks bud!
Is this really legit? Because I am too scared to try. I still don't know how R* works regarding Memory Editing and stuff, but have any of you got banned from this yet?
Quote Originally Posted by LellyBoi View Post
Is this really legit? Because I am too scared to try. I still don't know how R* works regarding Memory Editing and stuff, but have any of you got banned from this yet?
Not banned yet; but remember you do this at your own risk.
Quote Originally Posted by crazybanana511 View Post
Not banned yet; but remember you do this at your own risk.
I don't know bro. Im not sure if I am gonna do this or not, but as of now, are you not being suspected of cheating by anyone?
can you use the money ?
Quote Originally Posted by egoncod View Post
can you use the money ?
Yes. You are.
Quote Originally Posted by crazybanana511 View Post
Yes. You are.
Check pms please?
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
There is no detection. I've said this before and i'll say it again because skids like Alex here have no clue what they're talking about. GTA cannot detect memory editing as it stands. Their entire detection process is the oldest one in the books, common sense. If you're reported and R* notices that someone with 10 hours of gameplay has earned 5-10M in car sales and is level 100+... it's very clear foul play was at hand. Not only that but i'm sure they can go into the transaction and see what was sold for what.
and ofc you just repeated what im been trying to say for the last 3 days. Good job.
Quote Originally Posted by alexw203 View Post
and ofc you just repeated what im been trying to say for the last 3 days. Good job.
Hey man if you want to get arsey, can you do it over PM's please. Don't want it in the thread, keep it clean.
This doesn't save your level, does it?
Quote Originally Posted by maihonee View Post
This doesn't save your level, does it?
It does. I just saw Crazybanana's account. Its level 114.
Posts 31–45 of 171 · Page 3 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?