PostInfectZ Help

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
InfectZ Help
Hello, I am TRYING to make a Force headshot "hack" for InfectZ.
I suck at coding and have no clue where to start, imagine you're trying to teach a 2yr old.
Any help/release would be greatly appreciated

I would also like the same thing for DeadZ (but this isnt important, would just be cool to have.)

-I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH CODING CHEATS FOR VIDEO GAMES-
-NOR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OFFSETS ETC-
Quote Originally Posted by ItIsntOgre View Post
Hello, I am TRYING to make a Force headshot "hack" for InfectZ.
I suck at coding and have no clue where to start, imagine you're trying to teach a 2yr old.
Any help/release would be greatly appreciated

I would also like the same thing for DeadZ (but this isnt important, would just be cool to have.)

-I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH CODING CHEATS FOR VIDEO GAMES-
-NOR DO I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OFFSETS ETC-
OMG come on its really frustrating when people like you come to a forum for help on how to code a cheat when you in reality could look it up and not be so fucking lazy... Jesus christ learn to code please before you come here!
>looked it up
>couldnt find anything
>posted here
>waited more than a month
>whiney bitch replies
>0 help
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us