DetectedMerccyGlowESP Updated

Posts 76–90 of 182 · Page 6 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by aciphasif View Post
Teach me how to use polyloader with this hack


follow this (Make sure you download Visual studio 2013 for window desktop)
Quote Originally Posted by pro41477 View Post


follow this (Make sure you download Visual studio 2013 for window desktop)
Ok nice. Will try it. Just 1 another question. After you compile the file, it will give you .exe . Do I need to run that with admin permission?
Quote Originally Posted by pro41477 View Post


follow this (Make sure you download Visual studio 2013 for window desktop)
Umh. I have a little problem. I can't install visual studio.

Can some1 help me?
Quote Originally Posted by gegewellplayed View Post
Umh. I have a little problem. I can't install visual studio.

Can some1 help me?
Maybe you should not use Windows XP anymore?
Quote Originally Posted by c2lbsy View Post
Maybe you should not use Windows XP anymore?
I have Windows 7 sp1, 32 bit btw
Quote Originally Posted by gegewellplayed View Post
I have Windows 7 sp1, 32 bit btw
yeah its some dumb ass bug that tons of people have. You wont be able to use any poly hacks with this problem, im in this group too which is awesome since everyone is spamming these poly hacks.

I found you can use the ultimate version and it installs fine. However when i try to compile with this ultimate version i get "cannot include file: windows.h" for every single poly hack ive tried in the past month or so.

So if you have this problem, i suggest looking for other hacks instead of pulling your hair out.
what do you mean gerassss ??? wtf
still can`t put the hotkey Any key on my kb(keyboard) i put it didnt set. sorry for my english
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
WARNING GUYS... this is compiled already and u can get VAC , use an glow with polyloader to change the source code and u will not be banned by VAC ^^.
Careful with this , vac comes fast with this (i think)
Can i use last edition of compile by kentaro? what can i use to compile it, can you explain me?
Hello,
can someone explain how i can set the key? I know im a dumb ******, just tell me please how?
Can you pls post the archive? I want to compile it. thx
This thing automaticaally sets key as 1; so everytime i left click it turns on/off
Quote Originally Posted by Pilla View Post
This thing automaticaally sets key as 1; so everytime i left click it turns on/off
no when you open it dont clic on the window , directly click on the hotkey you want
Posts 76–90 of 182 · Page 6 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?