Fuck this. www prntscr com/6wy0ff <=== place dots in spaces. Used it in one game played as legit as i could.
DetectedMerccyGlowESP Updated
prntscr com/6wy5o4
got banned i dont played obvious
got banned i dont played obvious
i know but i dont got banned since 4 weeks with T_T and now i use this third game vac u wanna say me its not cuz the its cuz i play obvious
dont work 

LOL i dont stole ur print i got the fucking same error and its in german
i dont understand why there is a virus shown in the scan, should i be worried or is it not a harmful file??
Hey could you upload a decompiled ZIP version as well please, I'd like to randomize mine with PolyLoader ^^
and I can't set a hotkey I am pressing a key but it doesn't do anything, and i'm noticing that other people have this problem prntscr(dot)com/6x1bb5
This thread is closed for replies.


