OutdatedOrape 2.3 modified

Posts 136–145 of 145 · Page 10 of 10
I'm sorry to ask this here...
Where can i find the original Orape 2.3? i'v tried google, search here on MPGH and nothing.
Please, any help?
Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo View Post
I'm sorry to ask this here...
Where can i find the original Orape 2.3? i'v tried google, search here on MPGH and nothing.
Please, any help?
Thread was hidden. Also regarding the event notifier, almost the entire thing is commented out in mods/eventnotifier.txt, I uncommented it but it still seems to do nothing. Annoying to test when you have to wait for an event to see a result.
// read the other posts, fixed it
This hack is the best.
I get this swfbinreplace stopped responding everytime orape is about to finish. and when i try to open to auto close,any help?
there has been an update to the game, is this still safe to use? (not familiar with their anti-cheat system)
Quote Originally Posted by dessers View Post
there has been an update to the game, is this still safe to use? (not familiar with their anti-cheat system)
There is no anti cheat system. Open orape, click "get latest client" and build a new one.
When i try and run it i get the error "D'oh this isn't good" plz help as soon as possible
An error has occurred:
unable to load language [en]
I haven't play ROTMG with a client in a long long time, How do i use this exactly?

Edit: I'm dumb, Seems i have forgotten to look what is in front of me :P. Thanks F1!
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Thread was hidden. Also regarding the event notifier, almost the entire thing is commented out in mods/eventnotifier.txt, I uncommented it but it still seems to do nothing. Annoying to test when you have to wait for an event to see a result.
how do i find the thread?
i did find orape in other websites, but i dont know if i can trust them.
Posts 136–145 of 145 · Page 10 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?