OutdatedOrape 2.3 modified

Posts 61–75 of 145 · Page 5 of 10
Could someone please help me with using a client on a mac... Ive been trying for like 3 days someone message me when i open the .swf its just blank white..
Quote Originally Posted by juliankerr View Post
Could someone please help me with using a client on a mac... Ive been trying for like 3 days someone message me when i open the .swf its just blank white..
I'm not sure if this would help but are you using the latest projector?
Awesome! Finally no ads I hate that xD.

Thanks,
Sincerely,
MrKingss
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I have modified Orape 2.3 to remove the client branding and I have disabled the ad loader from the mod menu. No longer is a hosts file entry required to block the ads.

USE 7ZIP OR WINRAR TO EXTRACT THIS PROPERLY
Changes: fixed auto aim shooting at the Suit of Armor in oryx's castle when it was supposed to be ignored, the name was incorrect. Removed Beam Priestess from ignore list.



Orape Info
-- Automatic hacked client builder, refer to this thread for some more info

Modification Info
-- Fixed auto aim shooting at the Suit of Armor in oryx's castle when it was supposed to be ignored, the name was incorrect.
-- Removed Beam Priestess from ignore list
-- I nullified the ad loader in izilife's mod menu so it does not load any advertisements
-- I edited orape so that it does not write the "Made with Orape" text and mpgh link

Credits
-- Jnoob: for making orape
-- Izilife: for making the mod menu (the suspiciously crypted and obfuscated swf file)
-- 059: for raping orape

Scans
-- https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1430531161/
-- http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...8b68d7521d08e8
There goes my procrastinated release idea LOL
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
I have my reconnect keys on numpad's 1, 2, and 3 keys.

You have to look for the key code, the list is here (scroll down to constants).

Open your orape folder, go into the mods folder, and edit, drv2_dispatch.txt and look for:
Code:
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "keyCode")
      getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.util"), $"keyCodes")
      getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "L")
Replace the "L" with "NUMBER_0", save, then rebuild client.
OMG Thank you so much. Seriously it changes everything. I, in fact, tried to make mine those exact keys. Numpad 1/2/3. Thank you a lot!
So, noone knows why it constantly says "Loading" when I run the SWF? I've tried both in Opera and TigerPlayer, no luck. Also IE doesn't work at all.
Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMasterBoy View Post
So, noone knows why it constantly says "Loading" when I run the SWF? I've tried both in Opera and TigerPlayer, no luck. Also IE doesn't work at all.
We do, read the thread and search for "language error rotmg", it has been answered tons of times.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
We do, read the thread and search for "language error rotmg", it has been answered tons of times.
I'm not having trouble with loading language, I don't get that error... Read what I said before telling me to read, I said It just constantly says "Loading" There is nothing about Language there.
Hello, first, thanx for that awesome share
Would it be possible to also remove the ingame ads?
Thanks.
Okay, so I added the SWF here but still having problem at "LOADING". I even tried adding the entire folder.


Don't complain about all the tabs xD
If you don't have Connect to Production enabled in the mod list enable it. It connects you to the servers :P
Quote Originally Posted by zore12345 View Post
If you don't have Connect to Production enabled in the mod list enable it. It connects you to the servers :P
That's already on by default, I even double checked, still doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGas View Post
Clear your cache. Worked for a friend.
Nope, didn't help.
Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMasterBoy View Post
I'm not having trouble with loading language, I don't get that error... Read what I said before telling me to read, I said It just constantly says "Loading" There is nothing about Language there.
Clear your cache. Worked for a friend.
Posts 61–75 of 145 · Page 5 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?