SOTW

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
SOTW
Don't know which one to enter.
What do you guys think?..

V1:





V2:



V3:
V3... Text Blends well

But... bit 2 simple 4 me
I could make something to do with space like Metro's version if you want effects.
.____.
well, u could try sum effects.

Im not rly sure wot works wif tht stock.

But mayb u could try like Kyle and mix the stocks up.

I dunno, ur loss really if u dont try
I used to be into effects and all that stuff.
I went back to simple tags for the time being.
v3 for me, the text seems just right.
that border is UNEVEN D:
V3 MANG
v1 is best
i like last .
v2 is the best
Lul.
I fooled around with some st00fz.
i like that 1
thats tha bsg style yo
Vee Three.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?