Boosting "Races won" for Upgrades

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Boosting "Races won" for Upgrades
Hi guys,

as the title says, I am looking for someone to boost the wins at Criminal Records at a one on one race over and over again. Preferably EU Players.

I know the CheatEngine Speedhack would work in normal Lobbies. But with CE the whole thing would be really obvious I think. So if anyone is interested in boosting the next few days and/or maybe even further, just let me know via PM.

Cheers!
skyr
Hey, add me! Think u can help me and I can help u
Please make sure to post this in discussions
can't send pm (( gimme ur social clib link profile pls)
You can change your race wons value using LUA scripts.
Quote Originally Posted by timeshift View Post
You can change your race wons value using LUA scripts.
any help on this?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?