DetectedOrbital VSAT ;)
Cool Thanks 
I appreciate the hard work and coding

I appreciate the hard work and coding
Banned since 23th may.. permanent by activision! Not only vac
Still working?~~~~
this cope of 'ripfgt' has expired and will no longer run." ??? :/
I have a problem! :(
When I try and open the .exe that I get in the file it says
"this copy of ripfgt has expried and will no longer run!
This happened because it was created using an evolution version on Gapotechenkos Eazfuscator.net which is only licensed for testing purposes!
I need help please and thank you!
"this copy of ripfgt has expried and will no longer run!
This happened because it was created using an evolution version on Gapotechenkos Eazfuscator.net which is only licensed for testing purposes!
I need help please and thank you!It says the copy of 'ripfgt' has expired and no longer runs
guys i make atm a new Hack calm down 

Im so confused :
[QUOTE=i4mTh3Fr34kPr0;10451870][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][B]
We will get banned even if we play smart?
We will get banned even if we play smart?
does it help when i protect it with enigma?
last me a while
What is the chance of getting bannend using this?
I used in Pub not banned XD
so is it undetected ?
- - - Updated - - -
so is it undetected ? or na
- - - Updated - - -
so is it undetected ? or na
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 DiscussionsBlack Ops 2 No Recoil, Orbital VSatG0 3 Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & CheatsBlack Ops 2 Hack [No Recoil, Orbital VSAT] + Save and Load function!
66 Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & CheatsBlack Ops 2 Hack [No Recoil, Orbital VSAT]
66 Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & CheatsBlack Ops 2 [No Recoil, No Sway, FPS Unlocker, Orbital VSAT, FoV, Weapon Position]
53 Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & CheatsOrbital VSAT Hack
57

.