Helpneed help with event notifiers

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
need help with event notifiers
Hello! I am looking for an event notifier but am having problems. First I tried krazyshank's (can't post a link to it) . I didn't think it was outdated and it was by krazyshank so what is not to love? So I ran it and logged in but the options menu wouldn't work. It would spazz out when I put my mouse over the very right side of the window, and that was the only way I could even make it appear. Then I tried MrEyeBall's notifier, which the original client won't connect to anything and their "updated" one requires me to sign in which leads you to a broken part of their website. I was wondering if there are any more of them out there that I could try. Thanks
Realmbot is the most reliable from what I've heard.
Yeah same here. RealmBot seems to be the best one.
Realmbot is the best at the moment...
Im using it sometimes
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?