[READ] Hack is PATCHED
Ohwow, Seriously, Why do you get people that cant use there common sense?
thank you spaming it dose not work dose not help at all
Whoo, This was a simple thread stating that the Public Hack has been patched and please don't beg/request a new hack because Dave might be creating another one.
But all I see is a shit load of spam.. lol, Get ahold of yourselves peeps and if you insist that you can not play the game A.V.A without hacking and "MUST!!!" have a hack I suggest you start learning coding yourselves
But all I see is a shit load of spam.. lol, Get ahold of yourselves peeps and if you insist that you can not play the game A.V.A without hacking and "MUST!!!" have a hack I suggest you start learning coding yourselves

I dun need hack too be good
Be Patient*
sorry for this,but we are here 4 help...
___
sorry for this,but we are here 4 help...
___
If it is really patched thanks for telling Me and Us.... and if there not then i guess you hould be infractioned but idk.....
This thread is closed for replies.



