[READ] Hack is PATCHED

Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by bueeno View Post
The MPGH OFFICIAL HACK it's not working, we don't know about other sites and i'll not do an thread to talk about other sites, so please understand that.

lol dont waste your breath (or finger energy?) on these choobs.
they cant even read rulez OR use common sense... why would you put up a thread stating that someone else's hack doesn't work?

'I DUN NO BUT HE IS ACTING WEEEERD!!!" - a quote from a choob
I'm getting tired of seeing people post about how they're frustrated with "choobs".
Sorry guys, but you are, or at some point, were, a "choob" yourself.

Instead of flaming them, why don't you help them out? If they post something stupid regarding the hack being down, simply link them this thread and wait for bueeno to do his damn job, since that's what he's here for and he does it pretty well.
Quote Originally Posted by scruffy2 View Post
I'm getting tired of seeing people post about how they're frustrated with "choobs".
Sorry guys, but you are, or at some point, were, a "choob" yourself.

Instead of flaming them, why don't you help them out? If they post something stupid regarding the hack being down, simply link them this thread and wait for bueeno to do his damn job, since that's what he's here for and he does it pretty well.
'Cause they don't read shit and bitch random questions without searching. Seriously, when I came to this forum I wasn't like: "HEY WHERES DA HAXS?" While posting on a thread full of them.
Link for donwload? I need...
Quote Originally Posted by ernaninho View Post
Link for donwload? I need...
oh god. the hack is PATCHED. it says it in the title.
Quote Originally Posted by ernaninho View Post
Link for donwload? I need...
See what I just said. They just don't give a fuck and want everything on their hand that easily. These choobs are probably 10 years old kids, who are mommy boys, fat asses and annoying.
Quote Originally Posted by ernaninho View Post
Link for donwload? I need...
FUCKING DIE YOU MORON!
Bwahaha, calm down people, choobs will be always choobs :O
korean version ava hack use?
EUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEHUEUHEUHEUHE
I love those people, they're so funny but so annoying.
I'm a choob too
hahahaha for some reason this thread is getting funny as hell with all the choobs, keep em coming!
Is there goin to be a new one at all?
hack doesnt work any more ? why it dont work anymore ?
wat can i do to make it work ?
i did everythin but doesnt work
mpgh cnt even get any decent pub for ava..always end up detected afta few days
Quote Originally Posted by shootness View Post
hack doesnt work any more ? why it dont work anymore ?
wat can i do to make it work ?
i did everythin but doesnt work
mpgh cnt even get any decent pub for ava..always end up detected afta few days

Hey, at least they are free and with no viruses.
Posts 31–45 of 68 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?